STUDY + WORK + MIGRATE – AUSTRALIA
Australia offers excellent value for money and a standard of living that is amongst the highest in the world. People from about 200 countries have migrated to Australia, making Australia one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world. The Australian education system has a strong international reputation and is known for the effective structure and innovative policy developments. Australian universities & training institutes offers a wide range of courses. The curriculum and infrastructure are the latest while the faculty is up-to-date and progressive in outlook and result-oriented.
COST OF LIVING
The average living expenses includes expenses for house rent, electricity, phone, cable, food and local travel per month.
(a) 1 person: AUD 1,000
(b) 2 persons: AUD 1,500
(c) 3 persons: AUD 1,800
During study: A student can work 40 hours a fortnight & can expect to earn A$ 18/hour.
During Internships / Vacation: A student can work full time and can expect to earn about A$ 18/hour.
After completion of course: After successfully completing a Bachelors / Masters degree course, a student gets upto 24 months post study work permit, allowing a student to work for unlimited hours with multiple employers. No job offer is required for this work permit.
Spouse can accompany and can work full time like a normal Australian Permanent Resident and can easily earn A$ 4,000 per month from the initial month of entry in Australia.
February, March, July and November
- IELTS / PTE
- GRE / GMAT (depending on the course you choose)
Funds for Visa
1 year Tuition fees + AUD 19,830 + AUD 2,000 (Approx. INR 10.5 Lacs)
List of Colleges & Universities
- University of Melbourne
- Monash University
- University of New South Wales
- Curtin University of Technology
- QUT (Queensland University of Technology)
- RMIT (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology)
- UTS (University of Technology of Sydney)
- Deakin University
- Charles Darwin University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- University of Canberra
- Melbourne Business School
- La Trobe University
- Griffith University
- Victoria University
- University of Western Sydney
- University of Southern Queensland
- Hotel School
- Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Le Cordon Bleu
- ICHM (International College of Hotel Management & Technology)
- Curtin International College
Many others …